Friday, October 28, 2011

Save The Seahorses & Save The Sea with Chocolate

Guylian Seahorse Chocolate. Photos by Mr.J.
Who doesn't like chocolate? How about dark chocolate? especially from West Africa (oh yeah, I remember how it taste when I ate the chocolate fruit directly from the chocolate tree in the bush when I was in Samreboi, Ghana-West Africa).

And have you tasted dark praline Guylian Belgian chocolate? You should buy it!. I ate it recently - Guylian Chocolate Seahorses Edition. It's a wonderful pack consist with 11 pieces of marvelous seahorse shaped Belgian chocolates with a 74% West African cocoa shell and dark hazelnut praline filling...hhmm yummy.  

Guylian chocolate tasted ok for me (compare with other chocolates product I would prefer Lindt chocolate's taste). But here I'm not gonna talk about the taste, it's about the project and the magnificent message behind Guylian product "Saving the seahorses means saving the sea" that's what I recon from the back of the pack.

So every time we buy Guylian chocolates we are supporting Project Seahorse, an International marine conservation organization (www.projectseahorse.org). How beautiful life it is to care about our environment?.

Thank you Guylian and thank you Project Seahorse. I love chocolate!.

For more info: www.projectseahorse.org, www.guylian.be

#Chocolate #Guylian #SaveTheSeahorse #SaveTheSea #Project #Conservation #Belgian #Belgium #WestAfrica